UP Ration Card
The ration card is a crucial document for people living below the poverty line in India. It allows them to purchase essential food items at subsidized rates from government ration shops every month. Besides, the ration card serves various other purposes, including proving the identity of the cardholder.
If you already have a ration card or are considering applying for one, this page provides valuable information on Ration Card Download, e-Ration Card Download, Ration Card List, and Ration Card Status Check. Additionally, you can find essential details related to applying for a ration card.
In summary, this page offers comprehensive guidance on managing your ration card-related needs, ensuring access to essential food items and other benefits provided by the government.
Process To Download Ration Card
To download your e-Ration Card, follow these steps:
- Open the DigiLocker website or app.
- Sign up if you’re new or sign in if you’re already registered.
- Enter your name, mobile number, and date of birth for registration and verify with OTP.
- Log in using your mobile number, security code, and OTP.
- Click on “Search Documents” and type “Ration Card.”
- Select your state’s ration card option.
- Enter your ration card number and click “Get Document.”
- Your e-Ration Card will appear in DigiLocker.
- Go to the “Issued Documents” section to download it in PDF format.
Additionally, you can access services like ration card download, Aadhaar seeding, etc., through the One Nation One Ration Card mobile app called Mera Ration Application. You can also use the UMANG portal provided by the government for services related to the Mera Ration Card.
Ration Card Status
To help the poor people, the central government along with all the state governments have started the ration card. Under this program, all the eligible people will be given ration cards and they will be given ration at below-market prices. For those who have not yet been able to generate their ration card, there is a golden opportunity to generate their ration card online.
If you are also a person who wants to apply for a ration card or you have already applied and want to know whether your ration card application has been accepted or not, then we will give you complete details on how to apply. How to apply for a ration card or check your ration card status.
In this article, we will tell you the complete procedure to check the ration card. You can check your ration card by following some easy steps given in this article. So read the article and complete you can also contact us for more information.
Process To Check Ration Card Status Online
If you have applied for your ration card and now you want to know whether your ration card has been generated or not, you can check your UP Ration Card Status online in two ways. You can check your ration card with the help of the NFSA official website and the state official ration card portal. We will tell you both the methods by which you can check your ration online at home.
UP Ration Card Status By NFSA Portal
You can check your ration card status through the NFSA portal. The procedure is very easy, you just have to follow a few steps and you can check your ration card at home. These steps are as follows:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of NFSA
- There you have to click on the Citizen Corner option on the home page
- After that, a drop-down menu will open in front of you
- You have to click on the option of “New Your Ration Car Status”.
- A new screen will open in front of you where you will be asked for your ration card details.
- Here you have to enter your ration card number and enter the captcha.
- After that, you will be informed about your ration card immediately.
Ration Card Status Through State Portal
One can easily check the ration card through the Official portal. Its procedure is very simple. We will give you complete details for this you first need to go to your state official ration card portal I am a resident of Uttar Pradesh so I need to go to fcs.up.gov.in/portal.
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal and there you have to click on the Ration Card Application Status option.
- After that, a new page will open where you identify your reference ration card
- You must have got this ID while applying for UP Ration Card.
- After entering the ID click on the Get OTP option for the application status.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter it and after entering it submit it.
- You will be informed about the status of your ration card immediately.